Saturday, January 30, 2016

Winners!


Hello,
Below are the winners of the Moda All Stars All in a Row books.
I have sent each of you an email requesting your address.
As soon as I receive your addresses I will ship out the packages.

Check back tomorrow when ALL of the designers will be blogging 
You will not want to miss the quilt along - more info about that tomorrow.

Wow,wow,wow! I LOVE all three versions of Kate's row! But seeing the all red and white version made me totally fall in love with this row. I can't wait to win a book and get started on this!

I love the colorful row, almost has a scrappy touch to it!

I LOVE red! I've been looking at the book at my local quilt shop. It would be fun to win it!

3 comments :

  1. Thank you! I can't wait to get the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I cannot even believe I won! WOohoo! I have been shopping around, trying to decide if I wanted to get the ebook and the hardcopy! I am so glad I checked back here before ordering! Thank you for the early birthday present! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete